- Created on Tuesday, 29 January 2013 10:05
- Hits: 2188
Illovo Sugar Limited, Africa’s largest sugar producer, has a vacancy for an Intern Industrial Psychologist to be based at the Head Office in Mount Edgecombe, Durban. This position will report to the Assessment and Organisational Consultant in the Human Resources Department. The duration of the internship programme will be for 12 months only. Applications close 31 January 2013.
This exciting opportunity will afford a registered Intern Industrial Psychologist with the Health Professions Council of South Africa (HPCSA) to gain exposure within a large corporate organisation in order to complete aspects of their Internship programme as per HPCSA requirements.
- Masters Degree (first year-Coursework must be fully completed) in Industrial Psychology. Masters Research must be completed and submitted by end of 2012.
- Registration as an Intern Industrial Psychologist with the HPCSA preferable.
- Must have secured their own Supervisor at University that will supervise their Internship from an Academic perspective.
- Own internship programme preferable.
- Code 08 Drivers Licence and own vehicle. Willing to travel within and outside of South Africa on an ad hoc basis. Willing to work ad hoc flexible hours when required.
- High level of administrative and report writing skills with attention to detail.
- Planning and organising skills.
- Excellent Analytical & Problem solving skills.
- Good numerical and research skills.
- Good Time management skills.
- Committed team player with sound interpersonal skills.
- Good decision making skills.
- Above average proficiency in MS Office programs.
- Aspects of their Internship programme as per HPCSA requirements. Administration of Psychometric Assessments. Career Psychology, Personnel Psychology (Recruitment and Selection), Employee Relations;
- Employee Learning and Development, Organisational Development; and
- Human Resource Management.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
Closing date: 31 January 2013.