- Created on Friday, 25 January 2013 08:20
- Hits: 22637
Vodacom's Business Advisor Internship has fifty (50) positions available in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KZN, Limpopo and the Western Cape. The closing date for applications is 30 January 2013.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives:
The Business Advisor Intern will act as a trainee Account Manager in the retail segment servicing Small Office, Home Office(SOHO/SME) Vodacom business product and services. This Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract. A comprehensive training programme will require successful incumbents to excel.
- Deliver high standards of general account management for new and existing business accounts
- Cross selling and upselling of ICT solutions on existing database
- Reduce churn of Small Office, Home office (SOHO/SME) clients
- Following up on leads.
Education and experience:
- Matric / Grade12 or any relevant SAQA accredited equivalent (Essential)*
- IT or Sales and Marketing Diploma/Degree NQF 6 or Wholesale & Retail Qualification or a SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)*
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- South African citizenship, with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years.
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressure and setback.
Please note that the candidate must be available immediately.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here and go to internships in the list of job categories.
Closing date: 30 January 2013.