Friday, 25 January 2013
Vodacom's Business Advisor Internship has fifty (50) positions available in Gauteng, Mpumalanga, KZN, Limpopo and the Western Cape. The closing date for applications is 30 January 2013.
Key Accountabilities / Objectives:
The Business Advisor Intern will act as a trainee Account Manager in the retail segment servicing Small Office, Home Office(SOHO/SME) Vodacom business product and services. This Internship programme is a 12 month fixed term contract. A comprehensive training programme will require successful incumbents to excel.
- Deliver high standards of general account management for new and existing business accounts
- Cross selling and upselling of ICT solutions on existing database
- Reduce churn of Small Office, Home office (SOHO/SME) clients
- Following up on leads.
Education and experience:
- Matric / Grade12 or any relevant SAQA accredited equivalent (Essential)*
- IT or Sales and Marketing Diploma/Degree NQF 6 or Wholesale & Retail Qualification or a SAQA Accredited Equivalent (Essential)*
- Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Must be fluent in English (speak, read and write)
- South African citizenship, with a valid ID
- Aged between 18 – 25 years.
- Persuading and influencing
- Presenting and communicating information
- Delivering results and meeting customer expectations
- Coping with pressure and setback.
Please note that the candidate must be available immediately.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here and go to internships in the list of job categories.
Closing date: 30 January 2013.