- Created on Friday, 02 November 2012 10:07
- Hits: 5804
The Department of Energy has Internship opportunities available at its Head Office and in the provinces of Mpumalanga, North West, Eastern Cape, Northern Cape, Western Cape, Free State, Limpopo, KwaZulu-Natal and Gauteng on its Internship Programme 2013.
Successful applicants will receive a minimum stipend of R5 316.50 and the closing date for applications are 9 November 2012.
Fields of Study:
- BCom Accounting/Auditing
- LLB degree
- Degree/National Diploma in Public Management, Administration, Office Management and Technology
- Degree/National Diploma in Financial Management, Supply Chain Management
- BSc Hons in Nuclear Safety/Nuclear Technology, Bachelor of Science
- Degree/National Diploma in Environmental Science/Management, Project Management
- Degree/National Diploma in Public Management, Office Management and Technology/Administration, Financial Management, GIS.
PLUS the following key competencies:
- Report writing
- Verbal and written
- Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English).
- Good listener
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to put other people first (Ubuntu)
- Must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity
- Knowledge of Batho Pele Principles.
Please note that the Department of Energy is an Equal Opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Very important: E-mailed, faxed and/or late applications will NOT be considered.
Persons with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to Apply:
Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Ms Eva Masipa/Mr Sebotse Malatji, by post to:The Director-General: Department of Energy
rivate Bag X96
OR hand deliver to:The Department of Energy
192 cnr Visagie and Paul Kruger Streets
Please direct all enquiries to: Ms Eva Masipa on (012) 406-7405 or Mr Sebotse Malatji on (012) 406-7406.
All applications must be sent to the address provided above and not to the specific region(s).
Closing date for applications: 9 November 2012.