- Created on Friday, 02 November 2012 09:26
- Hits: 8688
Statistics South Africa is contributing towards youth and skills development in South Africa through its Internship Programme 2013 in Pretoria that provides an opportunity for unemployed graduates to gain meaningful workplace experience to complement their studies and to gain access to the labour market.
To qualify for the internship programme, you must:
- Be an unemployed South African citizen graduate aged 20-30 years;
- Have completed a degree or Honours degree at a South African university; and
- Have obtained an average of 60% or higher in any of the following fields of study:
- BSc: Economics
- Computer Science.
- BCom: Agricultural Economics
- Communications or Markerting.
- BA: Population Studies
- International Relations.
- BTech: Human Resource Management
- Finance Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Human Resource Development
- Information Technology
- Logistics Management
- Transport Management
- Internal Audit
- Risk Management.
To download the application form, click here.
Application forms are also available from the Stats SA website and at any Stats SA Provincial Office.
Completed application forms, an updated CV, certified copies of ID, qualifications and full academic records may be delivered to:Statistics South Africa
170 Thabo Sehume (Andries) Street
OR posted to:Human Resource Management: Internship Programme Statistics South Africa
Private Bag X44
For further Information please contact: MS Tshepiso Moswane/Mr Malesela Ledwaba on (012) 310 8663.
Note: Successful applicants will employed on a 24-Month contract, remunerated as per DPSA Internships determination guidelines and must be willing to undergo training at Head Office or Provincial Office.
Failure to comply with the above will automatically disqualify candidates.
Closing Date: 9 November 2012