- Created on Monday, 29 October 2012 14:35
- Hits: 1800
Lufthansa, one of the world`s leading airlines, with more than 400 subsidiaries and holding companies belonging to the Group, is offering a Business Administration Support intern (m/f) who will carry out controlling and forecasting related tasks and who will help with compliance projects. He/she will ensure accuracy and accountability of information, both internally and externally.
This internship is available in Johannesburg and will be 6 months in duration, starting from March 2013.
He/She will assist with and take on advanced tasks:
- Support the department manager and the team with all issues;
- Sort and scan incoming invoices and vouchers for processing by AAC and carry out necessary filing;
- Manage receivables and payables including processing of reminders and necessary follow ups;
- Ensure adherence to company and external rules and regulations;
- Provide information to internal and external customers;
- Deal with internal and external communication;
- Handling of administrative- and special tasks;
- Legal research; and
- Supporting regional African projects.
- At the date of the internship you have completed the 2nd semester;
- Enrolled during the entire period of the internship;
- Diligent, independent and systematic approach to work;
- Studying for business admin/legal degree;
- High degree of problem solving skills;
- Ability to prioritise work flows;
- Courteous manner and social skills;
- Team player;
- Ability to work under pressure;
- Willingness to work flexible hours;
- Good linguistic skills;
- Ability to deal with complex issues;
- Good knowledge of MS Office products as well as SAP;
- Excellent knowledge of English written and spoken; and
- Highly numerate.