- Created on Monday, 22 October 2012 07:56
- Hits: 1664
M-Net seeks to appoint a suitably qualified Employment Equity individual to assume the role of Skills Development Administrator Intern. This position will report to the Skills Development Facilitator and will be based at our offices in Randburg. This position is also open to people with disabilities.
Context: (External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic imperatives into account)
- Multidisciplinary and Cultural diversity
- Customer service orientated
- Technological environment
- Employment equity
- Legislative legislation: SDA, LRA, EEA, ICT
- Dynamic organisation
- Confidential environment.
Customers: (External and internal individuals or groups to whom products, services, programs and information must be provided)
- MNet managers and employees
- Management team
- Skills Development Facilitator
- Service Providers
- HR Division
- Employee bodies.
Outputs: (Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, in order to accomplish the organisation’s promise and strategy)
- Collate training schedule information and compile training calendar
- Update training statistics and compile training reports
- Update employee training record
- Create and maintain the training activity records for staff, both manually and within the HR / Training database system, ensuring information is accurate and up-to-date and produce the necessary reports.
- Manage training bookings
- Compile monthly training report
- Manage training administration (registers, training evaluation forms, invoice payments, booking of courses, etc)
- Assist with the administration of the on-line learning. Assist with registering employees on Siyandiza (e-learning system).
- Responsible for data integrity of all training data
- Assist with critical information for the compilation of the WSP & ATR
- Provide necessary support to the SDF and the team as and when required
- Assist with the selection of reputable and accredited training providers, by use of the company’s criteria checklist.
Competencies: (Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs)
- Computer literacy: (minimum Intermediate MS Excel skills)
- Sound experience in SDF processes and function
- Experience with ATR & WSP submissions
- ETDP/training experience essential
- BCEA, EEA, LRA SDA and NQF knowledge
- Strong administrative skills.
- Planning & organising
- Attention to detail
- Customer focused
- Energy & drive
- Deadline driven
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Withstanding pressure
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Must be working towards or completed a tertiary qualification in Skills Development / Training Related qualification
- Computer skills
- Must have Code 08 Driver’s License and own vehicle.
Closing date: 16 November 2012.
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 30 November 2012, your application has been unsuccessful.
Kindly state which position you are applying for, when submitting your CV.
Please kindly note the following VERY IMPORTANT points for application consideration:
- Students in their 3rd or final years, or who have completed their qualification, will be considered.
- The duration for the internship opportunities are offered for 12 months.
- The internship job must be in line with the students’ qualification for eg: If a student is studying “B Comm Finance”, he/she is not allowed to apply for “Marketing” or “Skills Development” role or any other role not related to his/her field of study.
- ONLY applicants who have NEVER been given an opportunity to work in the field for which they are qualified, will be considered.
- All positions are Johannesburg – based.
- When applying – kindly put the name of the position for which you are applying, in the subject line.