- Created on Monday, 22 October 2012 06:47
- Hits: 2086
M-Net Human Resources seeks to appoint a pro-active and dedicated Employment Equity individual to assume responsibility as a Human Resources Administrator Intern. This person will report to the Human Resources Business Partner and will be based at our offices in Randburg.
Context: (External factors which influence the work environment, taking future conditions and strategic imperatives into account)
- Global organisation
- Confidential environment
- Multidisciplinary and Cultural diversity
- Customer service orientated
- Teamwork approach
- Technological environment
- Multicultural environment
- Labour relations act
- Employment equity
- Industry legislation
- Dynamic company.
Customers: (External and internal individuals or groups to whom products, services, programs and information must be provided)
- M-Net managers and employees
- Management team
- General public
- Recruitment agencies
- HR consultants.
Ouputs: (Products, services, programs and information which the individual must provide to external individuals or groups, in order to accomplish the organisation’s promise and strategy)
- Coordinated and managed diary on Outlook
- Typed correspondence:
- Letters/contracts/regret letters/acknowledgment letters/letters of appointment
- Developed / maintained filing system and database
- Screened telephone calls
- Resolved customer queries
- Planned, coordinated and communicated relevant interventions
- Travel arrangements
- Managed visitors
- Managed HRIS database
- Managed processing of paperwork for M-Net employees
- Confirmation of staff employment
- Captured all transfers, increases, resignations, promotions, terminations on Peoplesoft
- Administered leave records
- Ordered and controlled stationery
- Arranged and coordinated interviews and assessments
- Administered recruitment processes:
- Advertised vacancies
- Prepared interview packs
- Coordinated interviews.
Competencies: (Personal capabilities which are critical to the production of quality outputs)
- Computer literacy:
- Microsoft Word
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft PowerPoint
- Travel procedures
- Organisational understanding
- Recruitment and selection process understanding
- Human Resources policies and procedures knowledge
- Systems knowledge
- Matric (English and Mathematics compulsory).
- Communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organisational/administrative skills
- Information seeking
- Questioning skills
- Planning & organising.
- Attention to detail
- Customer service orientation
- Energy & drive
- Deadline driven
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Withstanding pressure
- Time management.
Experience and Qualifications Required:
- Must have completed a Human Resources or related qualification (Degree or equivalent)
- Computer skills.
Closing date: 16 November 2012.
Please note that if you have not received any feedback by 30 November 2012, your application has been unsuccessful.
1.HR is not responsible for copies of your CVs. Should you wish to submit a CV, please make sure that you submit the original.
2.Kindly state which position you are applying for when submitting your CV.
Please kindly note the following VERY IMPORTANT points for application consideration:
- Students in their 3rd or final years, or who have completed their qualification, will be considered.
- The duration for the internship opportunities are offered for 12 months.
- The internship job must be in line with the students’ qualification for eg: If a student is studying “B Comm Finance”, he/she is not allowed to apply for “Marketing” or “Skills Development” role or any other role not related to his/her field of study.
- ONLY applicants who have NEVER been given an opportunity to work in the field for which they are qualified, will be considered.
- All positions are Johannesburg – based.
- When applying – kindly put the name of the position for which you are applying, in the subject line.