- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 10:34
- Hits: 11204
Sasol is offering Internships in 2013 in Secunda, Sasolburg and Durban to students who need practical work experience related to their studies (max 6 months).
Closing Date: 24 October 2012
Business Unit: Sasol Group Services
Location: Secunda, Sasolburg and Durban, South Africa, South Africa
Reports to: Manager Learning: NPDP
Job Type: Non Permanent Employee (NPE)
Level of Experience: None
Purpose of the job:
- To offer students practical work experience related to their studies (max 6 months);
- The successful candidates will be provided with an opportunity to complete P1 or P2 training required by their tertiary institution to successfully complete their degree and/or diploma; and
- Preference will be given to residents of Secunda, Evander, Kinross, eMbalenhle, Leandra,Bethal, Sasolburg/ Vaal area and Durban.
Start date of the programme: 1 January 2013.
- Must be currently studying towards a formal qualification and in need of experiential training to complete such studies (proof of requirement will be required);
- Grade 12 with a C Symbol aggregate; and
- Psychometric evaluation, medical and security checks will also form part of the selection process.
Person attributes Competencies (skills, knowledge and characteristics):
- Good communication skills;
- Be pro-active and initiative;
- Be a team player as well as independent worker;
- Self motivated; and
- Computer literate.
To apply online, click here.