- Created on Friday, 12 October 2012 08:08
- Hits: 2439
Airports Company South Africa is seeking a Human Resource Management graduate to join them in the capacity of Intern to perform an integrated professional Human Resources (HR) support role.
Key Performance Outputs:
The successful candidate will among others be responsible for the following:
- Ensure effective administrative support to the Resourcing Department;
- Co-Ordinate the end-to-end employment process;
- Conduct interviews and psychometric assessments for assigned positions in line with policy and structured processes;
- Ensure proper record keeping and management of all resourcing related documents;
- Ensure timeous processing of invoices;
- Constant liaison with HR Shared Services Centre (SSC) and Contact Centre on Payroll and Cost & Benefit related matters; and
- Liaise and maintain professional relationship with HR Service Providers.
Technical Skills and Experience:
- The position requires at least a three year tertiary qualification in Human Resource Management.
- Registration as a Psychometrist is essential.
- At least 1 year working knowledge and experience in HR administration is required as well as sound knowledge of HR Practices, Policies and Procedures
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications is essential with specific reference to Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Working knowledge of an ERP System such as Oracle or SAP will be an advantage.
- Experience and knowledge of psychometric assessments and administration thereof will be an advantage.
- The ideal candidate must work well with others to achieve results and be customer oriented.
- Strong planning and organizing skills are critical requirements.
- This position requires a high level of integrity with strong work ethics and values.
How to Apply:
To apply online, please click here.
Closing Date: 2 November 2012.