Thursday, 12 January 2017
Maccauvlei Learning Academy provides purposeful development journeys through it unique mix of people, solutions and passion so that individuals, teams and organisations are empowered to make a difference.
- This will be a 12-month Internship. This Internship is aimed at an individual who has completed their Master’s degree in Industrial Psychology and is looking for an organisation to complete their internship.
We offer exciting exposure in Training & Development, Human Resources Consultancy and Psychometric Assessments.
• Minimum requirements:
- Master Degree in Industrial Psychology (NQF 9 – Essential/Minimal)
- MS Office (Essential)
- Accuracy and attention to detail (Essential)
- Deadline driven (Essential)
- Self-starter (Essential)
- Willing to travel
Duties & responsibilities:
- Completion of Internship as specified by HPCSA requirements
- Management of psychometric material
- Conducting psychometric assessment as required
- Report generation and writing
- Managing the assessment filing system
- Ensure all records are up to date and accurate
- Co-ordination, administration and facilitation of the recruitment processes
- Act as support function to management and complete any ad hoc tasks as required
- Client liaison
- Tenders/Proposals (Training will be provided)
Closing date for applications: 30 January 2017 at 12:00pm.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.