Monday, 14 November 2016
The Department of Energy is inviting applications from suitably qualified South African graduates and final year students in various fields of study (see below) for its 2017/18 Internships.
Interns will be based at head office in Pretoria and in various provincial offices of the department.
Interns will be appointed on 12-months contracts and will be paid a minimum monthly stipend of R7 008 for the duration of the internship.
South Africans seeking experiential training are also invited to apply.
PLUS the following key competencies:
- • Skills: Report writing
• Communication: Verbal and written Proficiency in at least two official languages (one must be English) Creativity: Innovative, Articulate, Good listener
• Ability to work in a team
• Ability to work under pressure, open-minded
• Must have the ability to put other people first (Ubuntu), must be professional, honest, ethical, accountable and have a sense of integrity.
THE DEPARTMENT OF ENERGY IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY, AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER.
- • Applications will only be considered from South African citizens; aged between 18 and 35 years
• Candidates who have already participated in an Internship programme in any Government department will NOT be considered
• Applications should be made on form Z83, Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form - CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM obtainable from any Public Service department and accompanied by a comprehensive CV and certified copies of all qualifications and identity document
• Application forms should be signed and dated. If this is not done, applications will be disqualified
• Candidates must indicate their preferred province on the top of Z83 form
• Failure to submit the request documents will result in your application not being considered
• Applications received after the closing date will not be considered
• Should you be in possession of a foreign qualification, it must be accompanied by an evaluation certificate from the South African Qualification Authority (SAQA). Please take note that all qualifications are subject to verification
• Successful candidates will be appointed on an Internship Programme for a period of 12 months
• Correspondence will be limited to short-listed candidates only.
Should you not be contacted within 3 weeks from the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful.Please forward your application, marked for the attention of Mr M.S. Ramogayana by post to: The Director-General Department of Energy, Private Bag X96, Pretoria 0001 or hand-deliver to: The Department of Energy,192 Cnr Visagie and Paul Kruger, Pretoria.
Closing 25 November 2016