- Created on Friday, 14 September 2012 10:27
- Hits: 1728
The South African Social Security Agency (SASSA) is inviting unemployed graduates, throughout South Africa, to apply for its Internship Programme. Two Grants Administration and one Human Capital Management Internship position is available with SASSA in the Free State.
The following positions are available in Free State:
- Grants Administration - Qualification: Social Science / Public Administration - (2 posts) (Ref No: SAS In-19);
- Human Capital Management - Qualification: Human Resource Management and Development / Public Administration - (1 post) (Ref No: SAS In- 20).
All applicants must be:
- Between the ages of 18-35 years and be a South African citizen;
- Students who need Experiential Training;
- Studied at a recognised institution or higher learning in the Republic of South Africa.
Successful candidates will be appointed on a 12-month internship contract.
An all inclusive monthly stipend of R4 200 will be paid for a National Diploma and R5 200 for a Bachelors Degree.
- Appointment will be subject to compulsory pre-employment screening in the form of qualification, references, ITC, criminal checks and compulsory competency assessment (where necessary).
- It is our intention to promote representivity in terms of race, gender, disability and youth through the filling of these posts and candidates whose appointment will promote representivity will receive preference.
- It is the applicant's responsibility to have foreign qualifications evaluated by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA) prior to the selection process.
- SASSA is under no obligation to fill a post after the advertisement thereof.
- Please note: All SASSA staff are subject to compulsory Security Vetting on appointment.
- No faxed or e-mailed applications will be accepted.
Closing date: 17 September 2012
Persons interested in applying for the following Internships programme should send their application forms with motivation for placement, CV, recently certified copies of qualifications, academic transcript and ID including a signed z83) quoting the reference number to:
Attention: Ms L Swanepoel
Private Bag x 20553
African Life Building
75 St Andrews Street
Enquiries: Ms L Swanepoel on 051 410 8317.