- Created on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 06:55
- Hits: 1146
Are you interested in starting a career in digital marketing, especially online marketing? Do you have a passion for all things involving the online space, especially search engines like Google, and Social Media platforms like Facebook? If so, this Online Marketing Internship opportunity might be for you.
Remuneration: R2500 - R4000 per month basic salary;
Province: Western Cape;
City: Cape Town;
Education level: Diploma;
Job level: Junior
Own transport required: Yes
Type: Contract 3 months.
Cape Town Media, a leading online marketing and digital agency, is offering an internship that will teach you all about the best practices for search engines such as the importance of keyword research, optimising websites for better rankings and how to build authoritative links to improve website rankings.
Cape Town Media is looking for an individual with the following:
- Passion for getting your feet wet in the field of online marketing, and learning a new skill set not taught in the classroom;
- Good writing and communication skills;
- Be an avid Internet user and strong writer;
- Working knowledge of social media - Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google+;
- Professional, independent, and enthusiastic;
- Inquisitive, we want you to learn!
- Be an organised, creative, and fast but efficient worker.
- Candidates without a Marketing Diploma will not be screened.
- Marketing Degree is advantageous.
- We are fond of graduates coming from Tripple A, Red & Yellow.
Job type: Internship;
Career level: Tertiary level Stage or equal qualification;
Salary per month: R2 500.00 - R4 000.00 pm;
Contract: Month-to-month (Max three months).
Only hard working students with a love for the online world need apply.
Payment is R2 500.00 with the ability of an increase based upon efficiency.
Please deliver a two page CV with a cover letter motivating as to why you want to start a profession in online marketing.
For more information, please visit Cape Town Media
Tel: 021 461 68 17