- Created on Tuesday, 04 September 2012 08:30
- Hits: 1278
Are you a Business Science or B.Comm graduate and interested to work in the e-commerce space? If so, Groupon SA is looking for a Business Intern in Cape Town.
Remuneration: Basic salary;
Province: Western Cape
City: Cape Town
In the role of business intern, you will be responsible for gathering and analysing data and as well as investigating the internal system and operations of Groupon's business.
You will develop and analyse reports to provide vital information for the growth and development of the business.
You will have the opportunity to gain insight into the business, and gain a broad oversight of the national and international markets that Groupon operates in as well as the opportunity to work side by side with the CEO of one of South Africa's fastest growing e-commerce spaces.
- Business science or B.comm degree preferred with specialisation in information systems. You must have excelled academically in your degree;
- High level of communication and presentation skills;
- High level of ambition and self motivation;
- Analytic mind;
- Strong IT skills and high level of comfort working with MS Office (specifically advanced Excel skills);
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on routine processes; and
- Overarching desire to become an integral part of the fastest growing company in the world.
What Groupon has to offer:
We offer a high energy, progressive place to work where the sky is the limit and you are given true opportunity to grow. You won't be doing the coffee run or fetching the dry cleaning (unless you really want to) but you will be involved in Groupon's team from day one. You can expect to become an integral part of a rapidly expanding business where ideas and innovation are welcomed.
All Groupon internships are paid internships and you are eligible to join our subsidised medical aid scheme.
You will be insured against death in service and disability in service and we also offer a funeral policy.
To apply online, please click here.
For more information, please visit Groupon Jobs
Contact details:Wendy-Anne Bailey
Tel: 021 201 7091
Do you use or know people that use Groupon? What do you think the challenges will be working for such a company?