- Created on Thursday, 04 October 2012 13:37
- Hits: 1373
Telesure Investment Holdings (Pty) Ltd (Telesure) owns and operates several of South Africa’s leading insurance brands and stands out with its multiple-channel, multiple-brand approach through direct sales, broker sales, aggregator sales and affinity partnerships. It is now offering a Sales Consultant Learnership in Aucklandpark, Johannesburg.
Job Title: Sales Consultant
Reporting To: Sales Manager
Job Type Classification: Permanent
Location - Town/City: Aucklandpark
Location - Province: Gauteng
Salary (Cost To Company): Market Related
Duties & Responsibilities:
Key accountability areas included in the domain of this position, are:
- 1.Operational / Technical / Financial Results: Growing client base of the company by achieving agreed closing ratios. Achieving quality targets in compliance with relevant quality procedures (SQD). Extending correct premiums and cover to clients by capturing information according to quality standards.
- 2.Personal Competence Results: Ensure effective updating of own knowledge (systems, processes etc).
- 3.Innovation Results: Contribute to optimising work practices and procedures.
- 4.Relationship Results: Effectively build and maintain relationships with colleagues, service providers and clients.
- 5.Customer Results: Provide an efficient and quality service to client on contact valuing client retention. Provide detailed, comprehensive and accurate information so that clients can make informed decisions about present and possible risk.
Minimum Job Requirements
The successful incumbent for the above position will have the following profile:
- Essential: Standard 10 / Grade 12 / NQF 4;
- Previous sales experience essential; and
- Must have short term insurance knowledge and be familiar with sales and closing techniques.
Telesure is committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of its Employment Equity goals.
To apply online, apply here.
Closing date: 5 October 2012.