- Created on Wednesday, 05 September 2012 08:49
- Hits: 1416
Toyota is recruiting IT graduates or soon-to-be graduates for the position of Information Systems Graduate Trainees.
Key Job Functions:
Developing and grooming talented individuals for future technical and managerial responsibility.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Graduates in the IT discipline, who are serious about developing and advancing their careers are invited to apply;
- Applicants must be in final year of study or have a completed qualification: Degree in IT;
- Qualifications must be obtained by December 2012; and
- Must be Computer literate (MS Office, Excel, Word).
Toyota aims to recruit graduates who display the following competencies:
- Analytical Skills;
- Team work;
- Communication skills;
- Problem Solving;
- Time management;
- Work Ethic; and
- Self Development.
Graduates will receive a monthly market related salary, monetary car allowance, medical aid, provident fund, 13th cheque, study assistance and a subsidised canteen allowance.
We are committed to Employment Equity when recruiting internally and externally. It is company policy to promote from within wherever possible. Therefore, please be aware that internal candidates will be considered first before reviewing external applicants, provided that this supports achievement of our Employment Equity goals.
Closing date for applications: 17 September 2012
Are you a soon-to-be IT graduate? From which institution? Would you like to work for Toyota?