Friday, 24 August 2012
Launched in January 1995, DirectAxis is a specialist financial services company that provides clients with a direct connection to loans and insurance. DirectAxis is offering Graduates the opportunity to get hand-on Business Development, Database, Risk and Business Analysis, Marketing,Finance and Internal Audit, IT, and Operations experience the chance to get hand-on experience with its Graduate Development Programme.
Job Title: Graduate
Department: Database and Risk
Type of employment: Contract
Part time / Full time: Full time
DirectAxis has developed an exciting Graduate Development Program, aimed at empowering graduates to pursue a career in their chosen path. This opportunity will allow the successful Graduate to acquire hands-on experience that can lead to a successful and dynamic career within its Marketing, Database and Risk Departments.
If you view yourself as someone who can work and thrive in a new and challenging environment and would like the opportunity to work at this dynamic company, with its empowering and caring culture, then apply for its fantastic Graduate Programme.
- A Business related Degree with the intention of pursuing the following career paths:
- Business Analysis;
- Risk Analysis;
- Business Operations;
- Information Technology; and
- Computer literacy in MS Office Suite - Excel in particular.
*** Must have obtained full Qualification during the period of 2011 - 2012 to be considered for this programme.
- Strong business acumen and Leadership skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Highly organized with excellent attention to detail
- Delivery and solution focused
- Excellent planning and time management skills
- Results driven
- Assertive, yet flexible
- Tenacious and have excellent follow through
- Good decision making skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure
- Willingness to learn
- An understanding of relational databases is advantageous
- High analytical and numerical ability.
- No experience necessary, however graduates with the right qualifications will be preferred.
Duties & Roles:
- Analysing and summarising complex data and compiling reports
- Presenting reports and explaining their implications to managers
- Investigating new opportunities to improve production and profitability
- Understanding data and translating it into operational and application requirements
- Conducting research
- Understanding customer behaviour
- Understanding market and industry trends impacting company performance
- Critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources
- Understanding the basic internet and client/server architectures
- Analysing of statistical data
- Acquiring basic knowledge of different techniques and strategies used in Marketing, Database and Risk.
Direct Axis is committed to the principles of Employment Equity.
Please note: Applications without a CV and Academic transcripts will not be considered.
Closing date: 30 September 2012
To apply online, click here.