Monday, 29 April 2013
Old Mutual's Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across all faculties, particularly that of Commerce, Finance Finance, Business Science, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources/Industrial Psychology, Accounting,Investments, LLB,Engineering, BSc Maths and Stats, Internal Auditing and Tax. The closing date is 16 August 2013.
The Programme offers an 18-month fixed term contract starting 1 February 2014. Applications are currently open and close on 16 August 2013. All you have to do is complete the application form (by selecting the button below), upload your CV and your most recent results.
The application and selection process consists of three phases. Please note: only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Complete the online application form. Please be sure to select your business focus area from the various options offered e.g. Marketing, Finance, Strategy. Closing date is 16 August 2013.
- Screening and shortlisting of applications.
- Psychometric testing
Competency based interview at university.
Interviews with management followed by an offer of employment to successful applicants towards the middle of November.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview (visit our interview tips page for some pointers!).
How to Apply
Only SA citizens are eligible to apply. If you haven’t been contacted by the end of October, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Anglo American Mineral Processing Leanership
- Corporate Treasury Internship/ Training Contract
- Momentum Trainee Fund Administrator
- Trainee Research Analyst at Momentum
- Sun International Cashier Opportunity
- Blood Bank Trainee or Qualified Technician or Technologist
- Government continues to empower SA's youth
- Ingest Operator Internship at Supersport