Monday, 29 April 2013
Old Mutual's Graduate Programme is targeted at final year and/or post graduate students (SA citizens) across all faculties, particularly that of Commerce, Finance Finance, Business Science, Computer Science/Information Technology, Marketing, Human Resources/Industrial Psychology, Accounting,Investments, LLB,Engineering, BSc Maths and Stats, Internal Auditing and Tax. The closing date is 16 August 2013.
The Programme offers an 18-month fixed term contract starting 1 February 2014. Applications are currently open and close on 16 August 2013. All you have to do is complete the application form (by selecting the button below), upload your CV and your most recent results.
The application and selection process consists of three phases. Please note: only SA citizens are eligible to apply.
- Complete the online application form. Please be sure to select your business focus area from the various options offered e.g. Marketing, Finance, Strategy. Closing date is 16 August 2013.
- Screening and shortlisting of applications.
- Psychometric testing
Competency based interview at university.
Interviews with management followed by an offer of employment to successful applicants towards the middle of November.
Only shortlisted applicants will be invited for an interview (visit our interview tips page for some pointers!).
How to Apply
Only SA citizens are eligible to apply. If you haven’t been contacted by the end of October, then please accept that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Admin Assistant Jobs
- Accounting and Auditing Jobs
- Assessor Jobs
- Banking and Financial Services Jobs
- Bookkeeping Jobs
- Call Centre Jobs
- Cashier Jobs
- Clerk Jobs
- Education Jobs
- General Jobs
- Government and Public Sector Jobs
- Health, Medical and Pharmaceutical Jobs
- HR Assistant Jobs
- Human Resources Jobs
- Information Technology (IT) Jobs
- Marketing Jobs
- Receptionist Jobs
- Sales Jobs
- Secretary Jobs
- Shop Assistant Jobs
- Teacher Jobs
- Telesales Jobs
- How to get a Matric when you've already left school
- Thinking of Becoming a Fire-Fighter?
- Is UNISA the only distance learning option in South Africa?
- How do I become a train driver?
- Is my College Registered with the Dept. of Higher Education?
- How to Complete Your Matric
- Seconds Chance Matric Support Programme
- How do I become a nurse?
- How do I get an airline job?
- How to deal with bullying
- Learn how to drive
- Where can I look for a job?
- Department of Labour provides a free of charge career guidance service
- Be Aware of Bogus Colleges
- Tips on Becoming a Police Officer
- How many university courses does UNISA offer?
- Receiving your National Senior Certificate
- Pure Maths vs Maths Literacy
- How to Apply for Admission at Unisa
- Where can I buy secondhand UNISA text books?