- Created on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 09:22
- Hits: 3379
Pick 'n Pay Retailers in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG), Retail & Wholesale (Retail) industry is looking for someone to fill a permanent junior level Trainee Buyer position in the Southern Suburbs in Cape Town, Western Cape. Apply online before 23 February 2013.
This position is ideal for a dynamic individual with a flair and passion for fashion looking to start their career and grow within a well established clothing retailer, Pick n Pay Clothing - this is the perfect opportunity for you! Pick 'n Pay is looking for someone with a keen interest in fashion trends around the world to join its buying team. P 'n P needs your creative input and sound business sense to conitinue to grow its business, keeping it aligned with international standards.
Location: Western Cape
Closing date: 23 February 2013.
Benefits: Medical Aid and Provident Fund.
The ideal candidate will have the following competencies:
- work with the buying administration system
- apply best practice in buying
- assess quotations
- communicate with suppliers and clients
- investigate margins and take corrective action
- negotiate with suppliers
- place purchasing orders
- work independently.
- supplier negotiation.
- industry standards
- buying policy and practice
- consumer needs
- import and export markets
- the manufacturing industry
- the supply chain.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.