- Created on Tuesday, 05 February 2013 09:04
- Hits: 4132
Foschini has a Human Resources Traineeship Opportunity available at its Corporate Head Office in the Western Cape. Apply today!
To apply you will need:
- A Behavioural Sciences Degree (Organisational Psychology/ HR) (Essential)
- An eye for detail and exceptional organisational skills
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- The ability to build and maintain healthy relationships
- To be able to work your way through a highly structured development process whilst on training
- To be self-motivated, and take responsibility for your own development
- To be a team player
- To be proactive
- To be able to multi-task
- To maintain a professional image at all times
- A strong ability to learn
- To confidently influence and persuade at all levels
- To have an organised and systematic approach to work
- The ability to think strategically
- To be able to make decisions and meet deadlines whilst working in a fast-paced, pressurised environment
- Resilience and emotional maturity
- A good working knowledge of MS Word and Excel.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
Applications without the academic transcripts attached will not be considered.All pre-screening questions must be completed.
Preference will be given, but not limited to, candidates from designated groups in terms of the Employment Equity Act.