Tuesday, 05 February 2013
Nestlé, a leading international FMCG company, has an exciting graduate opportunity for graduates who have studied either Industrial or Mechanical Engineering. Apply before 14 February 2013.
This role would entail improving the performance and productivity of our factories whilst developing the capability of Nestlé's workforce to identify and eliminate all forms of waste from our business. It's worldwide. It's exciting. And you could play a key role in it by applying for our TPM Graduate opportunity. This is a structured development program with possibility of employment at one of the factories post the programme.
Closing date: 14 February 2013
Key responsibilities: Position entails being trained in and using continuous improvement methods (TPM) and class leading loss elimination approaches.
- BSc in Industrial or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have good academic results and show history of high performance.
- Candidate must be able to deal with teams and have good communication skills
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be in possession of a valid South African Identity Document.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
In line with SARS regulations we require your Personal Tax Reference number as part of your application.
Please note that the Company will pay relocation fees for this position.