Monday, 28 January 2013
Cell C has launched its Technical Graduate Recruitment Programme 2013 that commences in March 2013. Currently it is inviting recent graduates and young professionals with a passion for the Mobile Telecoms industry who are interested in building a challenging and rewarding career in one of the leading mobile company in South Africa, to apply for this Graduate Programme.
You will have the opportunity to work with and learn from a team of outstanding experts, an enviable client list and intellectually challenging work assignments. Cell C will support you with great training and development programs and opportunity to learn from experiential projects.
The Graduate Programme is a year-long developmental Programme which builds and optimizes talent capacity through learning and developmental practices and opportunities. Any one of the following requirements:
- BSc Engineering (Electrical),
- BSc Informatics,
- BSc.Hons in Computer Science B.Eng (Electronics),
- B.Eng (Electrical & Electronics)
- B.Tech Degree Computer Systems Engineering,
- B.Tech Degree: Information Technology (Communication Networks)
- Bachelor of Commerce: Information Systems & Management.
- Analytical mind and desire to learn Project Management focus Fluency in English and excellent computer skills Passion and drive to explore and succeed.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please upload your CV and Motivation Letter.
Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.