- Created on Monday, 26 November 2012 06:47
- Hits: 1533
The South African Post Office would like to invite applications from unemployed graduates who have completed a recognised 3 year tertiary qualification (Diploma / Degree) specialising in Industrial Engineering at a recognised institution. The closing date for applications is Friday, 30 November, 2012.
Transport and Logistics is offering limited experiential learning opportunities for highly motivated, analytical and unemployed graduates for a period of twelve (12) months. The positions will be based in the Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth); the Western Cape (Eppingdust: Capemail); the Central region (Bloemfontein); the Witwatersrand (Johannesburg: Witspos) and in Kwazulu-Natal (Durban: Durmail).
- Will be paid a monthly allowance/stipend as determined by the company;
- Will sign a training contract for the duration of the training;
- Will not be guaranteed permanent positions after completion of the training; and
- Will not be entitled to company benefits apart from the monthly allowance.
Minimum requirements :
- Persons must be South African citizens seeking workplace experience.
- Completed a 3 year recognized Degree/diploma in Industrial Engineering
- A valid Code EB driver’s licence is required.
- Must have report writing, analytical and conceptual skills
- Must be residing within the area for which they are applying for.
- Must be willing to render excellent service to the unit
- Must be willing to undergo an assessment/interview.
NB: All applications to be accompanied by a:
- Comprehensive CV,
- Certified copies of qualifications,
- Statement of results,
- ID Copy and contact number.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here to apply.
Closing date: Friday, 30 November 2012.
Enquiries regarding the programme can be directed to: Cobus Prinsloo on 012 49 7539.
Please indicate clearly on your application the region/town you are applying for.
Equity Policy: The South African Post Office is committed to the achievement and maintenance of diversity and equity in employment, especially with regard to race, gender and disability.
Unfortunately this opportunity is now closed. Why not SUBSCRIBE to our email newsletter for details on new bursaries, learnerships, etc when they become available.