Friday, 02 November 2012
The South African Sugar Association (SASA), via its Agricultural/Biological Science Graduate Programme in KwaZulu-Natal, aims to provide workplace experience to graduates allowing them practical exposure that will enrich their academic training, enhancing future employability. It also aims to provide additional skills development training that will stimulate personal and professional growth, provide life skills and boost work readiness (Basic Business, Technical and Life Skills Training) through formal mentorship.
This programme specifically targets South African candidates who have completed a National Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree and/or Post-Graduate Degree in the following fields:
- Agricultural Science
- Biological Science
- Plant Physiology
- Weed Science
- Plant Pathology
- Soil Science
- Plant Pathology
- Crop Science
- Applied Chemistry.
- Good verbal, written and communication skills
- A team player that can self-motivate and work independently
- Goal oriented and career focussed.
Term of the Internship:
- Start date is the 2nd of January 2013;
- Participants will be offered a one year contract.
- Successful participants will receive an allowance of R3000.00 on a monthly basis.
- We offer onsite accommodation, meals, laundry service and free primary health care facilities.
- There will be opportunities for growth and development for students who stand out from the rest and contribute significantly during the year.
How to Apply:
To apply online, click here.
Apply online before 29 November 2012.
Please also attach detailed CV, certified copies of qualifications, academic record, South African Identity document. Please indicate your field of interest.
Short listing will commence on 12 November 2012. Due to the high volume of applications that we receive, we will not be able to reply to all applicants.
Should you not get a response from us by 30 November 2012, please consider your application unsuccessful.