- Created on Friday, 02 November 2012 13:33
- Hits: 1501
Not many people can say that they work for a business that has achieved 7 579% growth globally. In recognition of this, Mimecast was awarded 'Messaging Product of the Year' for 2012 and ranked seventh Fastest Growing Technology Company in the UK in the 2011 Deloitte Technology Fast 50. Check out Mimecast's website to find out about the other major industry awards Mimecast has achieved to date.
To ensure continued accelerated growth Mimecast is looking for brilliant graduates to join its super charged team where your energy and commitment will have a direct effect on your personal and professional growth within Mimecast and beyond. To be successful, you need to be excited by the opportunity to practically apply what you have learnt throughout your IT studies and as well as by the opportunity to continually stretch and learn. Mimecast is not a large corporate with thousands of employees so you will not be ‘a number’, but with that comes greater responsibility and commitment. Be ready to operate at full capacity!
The Mimecast Graduate Programme
Commencing in February 2013 and extending 10 months the Mimecast Graduate Program aims to provide young and talented IT graduates with an opportunity to receive the best start in their careers in one of the most progressive Cloud technology companies in the country.
During the course of the 10 month programme you will focus initially on core skills training to develop the personal and professional skills needed to establish yourself within the Mimecast community. You will then continue on to four 2 month rotations within our Sales, Internal IT and Service Delivery departments and conclude with a month of certification, assessment and evaluation.
The rotations are designed to ensure that graduates gain a wide range of on the job experience and aid you realise your true passion and potential within IT at Mimecast so that you make an informed and considered decision for your future career development goals.
For individuals that excel at the programme and embrace the Mimecast way and culture the programme may just be the start of a long and rewarding career at Mimecast and the world of information banking. Should graduates complete the programme and not be successful in securing employment in your chosen specialisation within the company, Mimecast will be able to refer you to a number of our reseller partners and alliances, provided you have scored well in your assessments throughout the program.
These are just some of the skills you will gain during the four rotations:
- SMTP fundamentals
- DNS fundamentals
- Customer expectation management
- Time management
- Project management.
Customer Support Engineer:
- Introduction SMTP, DNS, IMAP and POP3
- Current email and information security threats and defences
- Advanced email and information archiving techniques
- Centralised Corporate ID management and compliance (i.e email stationary – disclaimers & signature blocks, DLP, policies and acceptable use tracking and monitoring).
Case Management/Change Management/Incident Reporting.
- Providing 1st – 3rd line Internal IT support across organisation
- Deployment of desktops using imaging technology
- Solving Server, Network and Database issues
- Maintain IT Inventory and Asset registry
- Administration of Asterisk based PBX.
- Introduction to solution consulting with a focus on adding value to customers and re-sellers
- End to end sales cycle training
- Presentation & negotiation skills training
- Sales pipeline management and forecasting techniques.
The successful candidate must have completed the following in the last 2 years:
- ICT diploma/ degree.
Essential Personal Characteristics:
- Goal and solutions orientated;
- Passionate about Technology;
- Passionate about learning and self-development;
- Adaptable and flexible;
- Well spoken;
- Professional and presentable.
How to apply