- Created on Tuesday, 30 October 2012 11:48
- Hits: 1582
Brandhouse Beverages (Pty) Ltd, one of the leading premium alcohol beverage companies in South Africa, is a joint venture between three internationally acclaimed parent companies: Diageo, Heineken International and Namibia Breweries Limited. With its Pan Africa Graduate Programme, Brandhouse offers graduates the opportunity to apply for its Commercial Internships where you will benefit from authentic, 'real job' experiences designed to accelerate your career development.
Industries: Consumer Goods
You will build your expertise and knowledge by completing three 12-month rotations within your chosen discipline and there will be opportunities to spend one of these rotations in a different African market.
Support and Development:
The three-year programme includes both functional training and leadership development. Functional training helps you gain the skills, knowledge and experience that will form the foundation of your career with Brandhouse. Meanwhile, Brandhouse helps you build your leadership expertise so you can encourage thinking, stimulate people and drive change.
There will be opportunities for you to explore other avenues for development at regular reviews with your line manager. In addition, there are ‘connect and development’ events each year, which will help you raise your profile in the company and learn from some of our most experienced leaders.
Desired Skills & Experience:
Essential qualifications and qualities:
Brandhouse is looking for graduates with
- Passion, energy and finely tuned commercial awareness.
- The ability to build strong relationships, influence others and work well under pressure.
- You will be a real team player and a forward thinker, excited by innovation.
- You should have, or be expected to gain, an excellent academic result and although your degree discipline is not significant, you will need to have a real interest in sales and marketing and being genuinely excited about the opportunity to work in these fields.
Apply online via the website, here.