- Created on Friday, 19 October 2012 11:36
- Hits: 935
Two LLB Graduate-in-Training positions are currently available from Eskom at its Megawatt Park head office in Sunninghill, Johannesburg.
- LLB Degree.
Skills and Competencies:
- Good Communication Skills;
- Good Interpersonal Skills/Customer relations;
- Good Negotiation Skills;
- Knowledge of relevant legislation and law;
- Knowledge of Eskom electricity supply agreements and quotations;
- Knowledge of Eskom Pricing policies and Products; and
- Computer Literate (Word, PowerPoint and Excel).
- Provide contract/legal support to the Group Customer Services Division;
- Drafting and vetting of electricity agreements, quotations and special pricing agreements(DMP) for GCS and GAU;
- Drafting/vetting of amendment letters to agreements, pre-contractual documents including confidentiality agreements, co-operation agreements, heads of agreement and memoranda of understanding;
- Drafting/vetting of IPP related agreements such as Distribution connection and-use-of-system agreements, self-build agreements and direct agreements and amendments to electricity supply agreements to provide for the reconciliation of accounts where the customer receives non-Eskom energy from an IPP.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.
Closing Date: 25 October 2012.