- Created on Thursday, 18 October 2012 08:00
- Hits: 885
MTN is looking for 3 Engineering graduates in Gauteng to become competent within the Mobile (GSM) arena and to utilise these learnt skills within the given environment.
- Following and completing all courses and practicals successfully within the given timeframes
- Effective completion of program in totally and being successfully placed into a specialist role within the NWG
- Learning to work in the corporate environment
- Effective Teamwork skills within the NWG to learn by doing and observing
- Effective monitoring of and involvement in all technical changes and products & services of MTN
- Effective building of relationships: external and internal
- Supervisory / Leadership / Managerial Tasks:
- Communication – The process by which information is exchanged both internally and externally of MTN
- Planning – Must learn to plan all tasks so as to most effective at work
- Interaction – learn to interact at all levels within the Company and with external suppliers and clients.
- Job Rotation – Rotation within the Network Group.
Education: Engineering Degree or Diploma with completed practical courses.
No experience is required for these positions.
How to Apply:
To apply online, click here.
Closing Date: 30 November 2012.