It is very important to note that passing your learners is in your hands. You need to have a thorough understanding of the rules of the road, road signs and markings and vehicle controls is essential.
The test is written in multiple-choice format whereby you will be given a book of questions, an answer sheet, a chart of road signs and a book showing various road layouts as well as pictures of the controls of a vehicle.
To Pass The Exam You Need To Know:
- Rules of the road
- Road signs, road markings, and traffic signals
- Vehicle controls and their uses
- K53 defensive driving system
- Be Prepared For Your Learner’s License Test
- Go through practice papers to familiarize yourself with the type of questions that can be asked
- Repeat the signs, car controls and road markings as you observe them on the road or when you sitting in the car
Each question has at least three multiple choice answers from which to select the correct answer. For some questions only one answer is the correct one while for others there may be more than one option is correct and you must specify which they are.