You can now apply to study at the Vaal University of Technology (VUT) in 2024. No walk-ins will be allowed as applicants must apply online.
What You'll Need To Apply
- A valid email address
- A valid cellphone number
- South African applicants will need an ID number. Foreign applicants will need their passport number.
- Copy of your school qualifications (eg Senior Certificate)
- The application fee
How To Apply
- Go to the VUT applications page
- Click on 'Click here to apply' under prospective students
- Fill in the required fields
- Submit the relevant documents
- Pay the application fee
Application outcomes will be communicated by SMS, or you can use the Application self-check link on the website.
How To Track Your Application
- Go to VUT's website
- Click on 'Check Application status'
- Enter your Student, Passport or ID Number
- You will now be able to see your application status
There are 4 campuses at this university namely Vanderbijlpark Campus, Ekurhuleni Campus, Secunda Campus and Upington Campus.
The following faculties are available at VUT:
- Faculty of Applied and Computer Sciences
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Faculty of Human Sciences
- Faculty of Engineering and Technology
Applications will close on 30 September, except a few programmes: Bachelor of Education in senior phase and FET Teaching, Diploma in Safety Management, Diploma in Labour Law, Policing and the Diploma in Information Technology which will close on 31 August.
We also have details on how you login to to the VUT Blackboard Vutela student portal.