Applications to study at Central University of Technology in Free State for 2024 have opened. Central University of Technology Free State offers a variety of departments at their campuses.
You do not have to pay an application fee.
How To Apply
Attach the following documents to your application
- Final Grade 11 results for current Grade 12 Learners
- School leaving certificate/ Final Grade 12 results (if applicable)
- Academic record/transcript with certificate of conduct, if you have previously studied at another institution (this maybe be accompanied by certificate, if qualification was completed)
- SAQA evaluation certificate for Non-South African qualifications (if applicable)
You get a student number as soon as your online application is submitted. This is the number that CUT will use to identify you for any communication and enquiries. In short, the student number is your reference number for CUT’s interaction with you.
Applicants must have a valid email address in order to apply online as all communication from the University regarding your application will be sent via email.
As a university of technology, CUT specialises in providing Science, Engineering and Technology applied research, as well as career-orientated training and community involvement. CUT aspires to foster an institutional culture that reflects and serves social order in South Africa.
- Faculty of Engineering,Built Environment and Information Technology
- Faculty of Health and Environmental Sciences
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Bloemfontein Campus
- Welkom Campus
Applications close on 29 September The closing date may differ from programme to programme.