VISA: Winter Internship Programme
The Visa Internship Program is the biggest step you can take to joining our Revolution of Payments Innovation.
Throughout the 12 weeks at Visa, you will take on meaningful work, get executive exposure, engage in out-of-the-box problem solving, and participate in social and community service activities.
From technology to business, we are looking for people who can innovate, collaborate, and drive Visa into the next era of an already rapidly evolving digital marketplace.
If you’re up for the challenge, please consider joining our team.
The Visa Business Solutions (VBS) team is a world-class commercial organization experiencing tremendous, double-digit growth as we expand into new payment flows and continue to grow our core card solutions.
Our clients and partners deploy our solutions to serve the needs of Small Businesses, Middle Market Clients, Large Corporate Clients and Governments.
We work closely with Financial Institutions, Issuers, Merchants, FinTechs and other ecosystem players to deliver these services.
We believe that the market is at an inflection point whereby Visa can play a larger role in building and delivering solutions around the world.
Our focus within Business Solutions is to identify needs, assess opportunities and options and quickly act upon our vision while ensuring strong execution.
The intern will be involved in the following:
- Identify opportunities for Visa to deepen its engagement footprint for SMEs
- Research and identify client needs and solution gaps that can be profitably met with new product launches or existing product enhancements
- Prepare an execution go-to-market plan for the proposed solution
- Students pursuing a Bachelor’s, Honors or Masters Degree with a graduation date in summer 2025 or 2026
- Be available to pursue a winter internship (June 4 to August 29th)
- Excellent communication, story-telling and presentation skills
- All disciplines welcome to apply
- Strong PowerPoint and excel skills are desired
- Superior analytical and financial analysis skills
- Strong collaboration skills with a diverse peer group required
- Able to articulate viewpoint effectively to key stakeholders in order to get buy in and agreement
- Self-confident and hands-on, with the ability to operate in a fast paced and constantly changing work environment.
HOW TO APPLY
Winter Intern - Visa Business Solutions is for Current Students.
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.