Education Internship Opportunity at SANCCOB
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme funded for the next three years. Graduates are invited to apply for this opportunity.
GS Phase II aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (diploma – PhD level) and place them nationally in different organisations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
- Diploma or Degree in Education or Nature Conservation or Animal related field
- Must be a South African citizen.
- Young, unemployed and *underemployed professionals between the ages of 18 and 35.
- Innovative, dynamic and creative.
- A commitment to career development in the environmental/biodiversity sector.
- Must hold qualifications mentioned in table above.
- Women and People with disabilities are also encouraged to apply.
Internship monthly stipend values differ depending on level of qualification.
This opportunity is located in Summerstrand, Gqeberha.
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
CTU has over 15 campuses nationwide, 10 000 certified students and over 900 courses. CTU Training Solutions offers opportunities for full time and part-time studies, short courses, online training, and Hybrid (VILT) training in information technology, design, business, engineering, and humanities faculties.
CTU training has been developing skilled professionals since 1987.
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.