Electrician Learnership Available at PPC
If you are interested in a career as an electrician then this could be for you! The major construction industry company PPC is running a Learnership for Electricians. Apply now!
The major industrial company PPC is running a Learnership for an Electrician. With a Learnership you will be trained with both academic and practical training. If you are successful you will graduate with a qualification and also have workplace experience. Often the employer will give the learner a full time job after the Learnership, but even if they don't you'll be in a good position to get a job.
Details of this PPC Learnership:
Reference Number: PPC231017-9
Job Title: Learner A Electrician
Job Category: Engineering
Job Type: Learnership
Business Unit: Materials BU
Location - Town / City: Mooiplaas
Location - Province: Gauteng
Location - Country: South Africa
- Must have a valid Driver’s license Code 8
- The minimum qualification of N2 with the following subjects:
- Electrical Trade Theory
- Engineering Science
- Industrial Electronics
- This is a development position which requires technical aptitude, interpersonal and innovative skills
- Suitable candidates should be self-motivated and willing to learn
- Candidates should be able to attend training at the PPC Technical Skills Academy – Mahikeng (Fitter & Turner, Boilermaker and Electrical) as and when required.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Excellent Customer service
- Required to work overtime
- Willing to assist in any additional tasks
Successful applicants must pass a pre-employment medical examination
HOW TO APPLY
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.