Teacher Internships At Curro Schools
Would like a teacher internship at Curro schools? Well we've got good news for you! Read this article for full details and information on how to apply.
Curro is on the hunt for vibrant teachers who love learning as much as teaching. Ready to spark curiosity, ignite passion and nurture the love for learning? Join the Curro clan and let's make education fun together!"
What are we looking for?
We are looking for someone with the following experience, qualifications and /or skillsets:
- Education qualification or studying towards an education qualification from a recognised institution.
- A clear criminal record.
- Personal commitment to education and a willingness to contribute to the values and ethos of the school.
- Plan, control, record and report on assessments.
- Attend meetings, forums, workshops for the grade/phase as required.
- Work closely with phase teachers to ensure the effective running of the phase.
- Create an educational atmosphere in the classroom.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote teaching and learning within the class.
- Manage, plan, assist and promote activities (sport and culture) within the school.
- Assist with sport and other admin duties as an when the need arises.
The successful candidate will start on 01 January 2024 to 31 December 2024.
HOW TO APPLY
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
The Groen Sebenza Phase II Programme is a bridging into work programme. GS Phase II aims to recruit 1050 unemployed graduates (Diploma – PhD level) and place them nationally in different organisations (government and non-governmental) where they will be incubated (trained and mentored) to further develop their competence and confidence in the management of environment/biodiversity.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.