Coca-Cola Beverages South Africa: ITS Internship Opportunity
As part of our ongoing commitment to Continues Improvement, Coca-Cola Peninsula Beverages offers 2 deserving graduates the opportunity to join the company on a 12-month internship to learn about the business and gain industry exposure, as well as helping to grow their knowledge and skills.
Coca Cola Peninsula Beverages is an independent bottling company that manufactures and distributes products of The Coca-Cola Company within the Western and Northern Cape.
We take pride in the knowledge that our company is a great place to work and that we have been recognised and certified as a Top Employer in South Africa by the Top Employers Institute.
The job entails providing PC and User support.
This includes User account and mail administration, the co-ordination of the repairs and servicing of computer equipment. With our core objective being fast and efficient PC and User support.
- Grade 12 Certificate with relevant industry qualifications
- Minimum of A+ and N+ certification
- Strong technical skills in – Windows Desktop, Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS Office, Network, Security and Printers
- Excellent Written & Oral communication skills in English
- Excellent telephone manner and experience with inbound and outbound call handling
- Multi-tasker, Can-Do Attitude, Flexible, Attention to detail, Problem Solver, Customer Focused, Team Player with an ability to work autonomously
- Experience in working within a Managed Services and 3rd party Cloud Solution environment highly regarded
- Valid driver’s licence
HOW TO APPLY
Inspired by the motto that ‘people are valuable in direct proportion to their ability to work in harmony with other people’ and driven by a performance culture, we work hard to create a work environment in which people are number one.
Fairness, Accountability, Continuous improvement, and Teamwork (FACT) are the values that guide us in our efforts to achieve this.
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.