BDO Procurement Internship Available
Global professional services firm BDO is recruiting for a procurement internship programme they have open now. If you would like to work for a leading international firm this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
At BDO business is personal. Developing strong, personal relationships is at the forefront of our service approach, and the fact that many of our clients are long-standing is not by accident.
BDO is recruiting for a Procurement Intern to assist the procurement department with handling enquiries and dealing with clients.
The position is based at Illovo in Gauteng.
Primary Purpose of the Job
To assist the procurement department with meeting its administrative objectives, handle inquiries and maintaining stakeholder relationships.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide support in compiling the tender documents.
• Phone potential suppliers to notify them of the upcoming invitations.
• Timeously email the invitation to suppliers, as per the tender guidelines.
• Provide support to the Procurement Specialist to compile a register with contact details and supplier responses. (Evaluation Template)
• Create and maintain the Teams site and ensure all documents are relevant throughout the tender process.
• Book meetings when required.
• Ensure a high level of accuracy is maintained in the information gathering process relating to the criteria of suppliers.
• Assist with the general administration of supplier information, data accuracy and document management records.
• Support the Procurement Specialist in obtaining all relevant documentation for new suppliers or re-evaluation of current suppliers.
• Ensure that all supplier information is correct, accurate and complete on the vendor management system.
• Upload documents on SharePoint for recordkeeping.
• Attend to and resolve all queries; if unable to resolve, escalate to manager
HOW TO APPLY
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
College of Cape Town strives to equip their students with the qualifications and skills to start successful careers. They provide well-equipped workshops, lecture rooms, computer rooms, studios for practical work and well-equipped media centres.
Three residences are located near the City, Crawford and Thornton Campuses. In addition to offering a variety of courses, they also provide their students with Open Learning Centres. College of Cape Town cares about the well-being of their students and therefore provides Student Support Services.
Mineral Processing Guru is seeking candidates for the Safety Officer Internship Programme, within their SHEQ department. Apply now!
The Community Schemes Ombud Service (CSOS) is contributing towards skills development by providing graduates with opportunities to gain work experience in various skills areas. They are offering 45 internships in various fields.
The Yes internship programme is aimed at giving young people valuable work experience to help them establish their careers. The global professional services firm BDO is offering a Wealth Advisors internship for a financial planning career.
Police officers are often looked up to as the heroes of communities and many people aspire to be in this position. If you're one of those who dream of working for the police, here's where you can study to join SAPS.