AMAZON: 2024 Sales & Account Management Internship Opportunity
If you’re insatiably curious and always want to learn more, then you’ve come to the right place. Depending on your location, country, job status and other requirements, some or all of the following benefits may be available to you as an intern.
We’re on the lookout for the curious, those who think big and want to define the world of tomorrow.
At Amazon, you will grow into the high impact, visionary person you know you’re ready to be.
Every day will be filled with exciting new challenges, developing new skills, and achieving personal growth.
How often can you say that your work changes the world?
At Amazon, you’ll say it often. Join us and define tomorrow.
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations: Cape Town, ZAF
- Available to commence an internship in 2024. You should then be available for 6 months, full time (40h/week).
• Pursuing a Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree, with an anticipated graduation date after the completion of your internship. You need to be enrolled as a student for all the duration of the internship.
• Fluent written and verbal communication in English (Level - C1 or higher).
- Studies within Business, Marketing, Economics, Engineering or similar fields.
HOW TO APPLY
Amazon is an equal opportunities employer. We believe passionately that employing a diverse workforce is central to our success.
Check out these other articles
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
Rosebank College is an educational brand of The Independent Institute of Education (Pty) Ltd which is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a private higher education institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997 (reg. no. 2007/HE07/0022).
The program provides the graduates with an opportunity to conduct their work exposure and on-the-job training. There are various graduate in-training opportunities available.
Are you interested in working in an operations environment in one of South Africa's biggest banking groups? Standard Bank has an operations Learnership programme available for young people interested in a career in banking transactions.
Standard Bank is running a Learnership programme in the CIB Compliance department. This Learnership could lead to a qualification as a compliance officer - and you get paid R10,000 while you are studying. We have all the details.
Airlink has direct career website link where you can view and apply online. There current opportunities range from Flight Attendants to Cleaner and even Ramp Driver. Interested? Find out more...
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body
South Africa is grappling with a youth unemployment rate of 43.4%. The Youth Employment Services offers not just employment prospects for unemployed youth, but also extensive assistance, skill enhancement, and a launching pad for young individuals to embark on their journeys in the professional sphere.