FET Colleges - Public
Thursday, 02 July 2015
Sparrow FET College is an accredited (DHET & SETA-sector) training provider of excellence. We are aimed at the delivery of focused programs providing training in employable skill.
Monday, 02 February 2015
On 2 February 2015, 30 unemployed youths from Khayelitsha will be the first intake of students to learn and develop their skills in all aspects of furniture production at False Bay’s College Westlake Campus.“This course has been postponed”
Monday, 15 June 2015
False Bay TVET College hosted their Annual Top Achiever and Diploma Ceremony at Heathfield High School.
Wednesday, 05 November 2014
The Khayelitsha Development Forum (KDF) in partnership with the Khayelitsha Community Trust (KCT), False Bay College and Ithalomso Projects co-hosted the Khayelitsha Skills Development Summit (KSDS) on 3-4 October 2014 at False Bay College’s Khayelitsha Campus.
Friday, 29 May 2015
The Provincial TVET Awards took place on 27 May 2015 in Stellenbosch. Students from all 5 TVET Colleges in the Western Cape were recognised for their achievements in the 2014 National Examinations.
Monday, 18 May 2015
CAD4ALL Architectural Draughting and CAD design college , will be hosting an open day on Saturday 20 June.
Tuesday, 02 September 2014
College of Cape Town was amongst the Western Cape’s most influential business professionals to be awarded certification as one of the Top 300 businesses in the Western Cape.
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
With the click of a button you can study and get a qualification from the comfort of your home or office.
Tuesday, 15 July 2014
In alignment with government’s plans to combat South Africa’s skills shortage, the College of Cape Town has launched its Jewellery Manufacturing Trade Test Centre at their City Campus.
Tuesday, 21 April 2015
Thank You to the EASTC Team for making this outstanding achievement possible.
Friday, 17 April 2015
Military Veterans can study for free at Ekurhuleni Artisans And Skills Training Centre for up to the value of R40,000.00 per veteran or their dependents.
Friday, 06 March 2015
College of Cape Town are very proud to announce Team South Africa who will participate in São Paulo, Brazil in August 2015!
Thursday, 08 August 2013
Every year, learners register at bogus colleges for further studies just to find out at the end of the year that they cannot write their exams because they were never registered. Always make sure that you are studying at a registered FET college.
Tuesday, 24 February 2015
The AA invests in expanding training facilities. Recognising the shortage of skilled artisans in the automotive industry, the Automobile Association of South Africa (AA) has expanded the premises of its AA Technical College to accommodate more students.
Thursday, 08 August 2013
DOE FET Colleges Bursary Scheme
In 2007 the Department of Education introduced the FET Colleges Bursary Scheme, and R600 million has been made available nationally for a three-year period. Through the bursary scheme the Department of Education provides access to vocational education and training at public FET Colleges for talented students who are financially needy.
Tuesday, 10 February 2015
If you are an astute observer of life with a curiosity about the world and great drawing skills to match, a career in animation could be for you.
Wednesday, 07 August 2013
Public FET Colleges offer a very wide range of courses/programmes that have been developed to respond to the scarce skills needed by employers. Courses vary in duration from a short course of a few hours to formal diploma courses of three years. Naturally the costs of the courses also vary considerably but it is important to remember that Department of Higher Education and Training courses are subsidised by 80% of the delivery cost and for the remaining 20% that would be paid by the student, many full bursaries are available.
Page 1 of 4