The Institute of Marketing Management (IMM) Graduate School is a private distance learning institution which strives to be a centre of excellence for marketing, supply chain and business disciplines in Africa.
More than 30 000 students have graduated through the IMM Graduate School.
Applications to study at the IMM Graduate School for the 2023 academic year are now open!
Applicants can apply online, by clicking here.
You will need to do the following in order to submit the application:
- Provide your correct contact details.
- Select a programme
- Provide your personal details.
- Upload the required documents.
- Submit the application
This application can be saved and completed later but applicants must make sure to submit it before the deadline.
The IMM's National Registration Week will run from 21 November to 26 November 2022, you can click here to book your seat.
- Higher Certificate in Export Management
- Higher Certificate in Marketing
- Higher Certificate in Project Management
- Higher Certificate in Supply Chain Management
- Diploma in Export Management
- Diploma in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Business Administration in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in International Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Commerce in Marketing Management Science
- Postgraduate Diploma in Marketing Management
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours in Supply Chain Management
- Bachelor of Philosophy Honours in Marketing Management
- Master of Philosophy in Marketing
IMM is a distance learning college however they do have support centres you can physically visit:
The IMM Graduate School of Marketing is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training (DHET) as a Private Higher Education Institution under the Higher Education Act, 1997.
The IMM Graduate School is quality assured by the South African Council on Higher Education (CHE). The IMM Graduate School programmes have been registered by the South African Qualifications Authority (SAQA).