Colleges - Private
- Created on Tuesday, 14 May 2013 12:49
- Hits: 10038
You can now get your Diploma in Operating Department Assistance from Mediclinic. This Operating Department Assistant Training Opportunity will teach earners how to prepare the operating theatre and equipment, assist with anaesthetics, post-operative care, surgery and other procedures and acquire the skills needed to care for and maintain equipment.
Matrics: Get a second chance at a degree or diploma qualification with Vega’s higher certificate programmes
- Created on Thursday, 10 January 2013 07:13
- Hits: 1917
2012 is now consigned to the past, and those matric graduates fortunate enough to receive a university pass are preparing to start their tertiary education journey.
- Created on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 10:48
- Hits: 2101
Would you like to pursue a career in advertising, marketing, public relations, journalism, radio, television and video, or audio visual multimedia and animation? Would you like to study at an institution where DJ Fresh and Mo Flava graduated?
- Created on Tuesday, 04 December 2012 07:33
- Hits: 1389
CTU Training Solutions, a leader in the field of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) skills training, is a Microsoft Gold Learning provider. What does this accolade actually mean?
- Created on Wednesday, 29 August 2012 07:14
- Hits: 1339
Camelot International (Pty) Ltd is committed to excellence and professionalism when it comes to Health and Skin Care Training as well as Spa Therapy. With seven accredited schools nationwide, offering full time and, part-time training courses.
- Created on Thursday, 11 October 2012 11:05
- Hits: 949
- Created on Monday, 27 August 2012 13:40
- Hits: 815
The Design School Southern Africa was founded in 1990 and grew to become one of the leading design education and training institutions in the country priding itself on providing an inspirational learning environment. Whether it's Fashion Design, Graphic Design or Interior Design, Design School Southern Africa will nurture your talent for planned creativity.
- Created on Thursday, 27 September 2012 12:41
- Hits: 852
The Raymond Ackerman Academy of Entrepreneurial Development is a tertiary level academy, situated at the UCT Graduate School of Business adjacent to the V&A Waterfront. It offers an inspiring and innovative six month, full time programme in entrepreneurial development that is directed at young aspiring entrepreneurs who face financial challenges but who are passionate about business and personal development.
- Created on Monday, 27 August 2012 12:47
- Hits: 696
Madge Wallace International College of Skincare & Body Therapy prides itself on being a specialised Beauty Therapy College, focussed on individual attention and offers a Boutique service to students wanting smaller groups and a high level of education.
- Created on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 12:22
- Hits: 1352
Established in 1981 by Harry Edmonds and Cherry Whitehead, Inscape Design College is still the oldest privately-owned multi-disciplinary design college in South Africa.
- Created on Monday, 27 August 2012 10:00
- Hits: 1593
LISOF Fashion School opened its doors in 1993. Currently it is based in Johannesburg, Pretoria and Cape Town. Lisof is a close-knit community of 500 students, educators and support staff.
- Created on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 11:00
- Hits: 955
FEDISA is a private higher education institution at which one can pursue a career in the world of Fashion, be it as designer, editor, buyer, stylist or any of the other myriad of professional design careers that follow from an education at FEDISA.
- Created on Thursday, 23 August 2012 08:24
- Hits: 760
Founded in 1989, The Open Window School of Visual Communication in Centurion is one of South Africa’s best-known and respected art and design higher education institutions.
- Created on Tuesday, 11 September 2012 09:41
- Hits: 900
Greenside Design Center College of Design is a private higher education institution that specialises in design education that promotes innovation and critical thinking in the design process, sustainable design and design for social development, an optimal environment for teaching and learning and the use and production of research in its related fields.
- Created on Wednesday, 22 August 2012 13:47
- Hits: 628
The Cape Town School of Photography offers both fulltime and part-time photographic courses. CTSP has a history of being a specialised school where lecturers are passionate and committed to their students.
- Created on Thursday, 30 August 2012 12:37
- Hits: 1122
Da Vinci is located at a heritage site in Modderfontein, South Africa and was founded by Prof Roy Marcus in 1992. The group has three divisions: Research, Education and Design Thinking. The Da Vinci Institute, the group’s education arm, is a South African Mode 2 university of work.
- Created on Tuesday, 21 August 2012 11:52
- Hits: 1020
- Created on Thursday, 30 August 2012 11:01
- Hits: 2025
Are you based in Durban and interested in studying Computer Science, Commerce, Communications, Hospitality and Tourism or Secretarial Studies? The Durban Computer College is one of the largest Private Higher and Further Education Institutions in KwaZulu Natal and offers qualifications in these fields.
- Created on Monday, 20 August 2012 09:44
- Hits: 1928
The Academy of Sound Engineering has rapidly become South Africa's premier sound engineering school, since its establishment in 1997. Catering exclusively to the dedicated student who wishes to become an industry professional, the Academy accepts only limited numbers of candidates on each course.
- Created on Thursday, 30 August 2012 09:18
- Hits: 2683
- Created on Monday, 20 August 2012 08:03
- Hits: 1561
- PC Training and Business College
- Putting the ‘win’ into wine: the Cape Wine Academy teaches you how
- Cape Wine Academy's Sommelier program
- IMM Graduate School of Marketing
- AFDA Film School
- The South African College of Applied Psychology
- Free training for waiters and bartenders
- How to get a Matric when you've already left school
- Educor welcomes new, dynamic chairman
- Boston City Campus and Business College