Let’s celebrate Africa Day in a way that fosters inclusivity and salutes our differences.
21 May 2015
Applicants should be residing in the area they are applying for namely Northern Cape and Western Cape. It is important to have proof of residents which MUST accompany the application!
14 May 2015
Vacancies exist to fill Learnership positions for the disabled in the UFAM KZN Team Leader Learnership Programme. This Learnership is based in Durban.
14 May 2015
Anglo American has Learnership opportunities in electrician, rigger, welder, boilermaker, millwright and so much more fields. If you reside in Limpopo with an interest in this artisan/engineering ...
13 May 2015
Welcome to GPG Professional Job Centre 2016 Nursing Training Intake. Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma.
Madge Wallace International College of Skincare & Body Therapy prides itself on being a specialised Beauty Therapy College, focussed on individual attention and offers a Boutique service to students wanting smaller groups and a high level of education.
The Madge Wallace Company is registered by the Department of Higher Education as a Private Higher Education Institution. The Programmes are accredited and qualifications registered by SAQA on the NQF.
Full time courses:
Beauty Therapy Diploma
The 1st year training covers all aspects of Skincare Therapy treatments, while the 2nd year focuses on the Body Therapy treatments. The 3rd Year gives the Student the opportunity to specialise and concentrate on Advanced Treatments. This fully comprehensive Diploma Course places the graduate in a perfect position to enter the job market with confidence due to the well-earned and highly respected qualifications offered at the Madge Wallace Colleges.
- Beauty Therapy;
- Holistic Therapy.
Duration of Short Courses:
- The Duration of Part Time courses may vary depending on the training required. This can be anything from 1 month up to a 6 to 10 month course.
- The Magde Wallace College has taken all of its programmes and divided them into structured modules, allowing you to keep building on to the different levels of knowledge and practical application.
These modules offer the student the opportunity to study the treatment of their choice which allows you to:
- Study part time;
- Upgrade skills to add to an existing qualification;
- Learn different techniques for self-improvement;
- Launch off into a new and exciting career;
- Classes are held part-time on weekends, evenings and certain week days. All courses cover the theory and practical;
- Classes in well-equipped and up-to-date training facilities, and they are presented by enthusiastic and dedicated professionals.
Johannesburg49A 7th Avenue
PO Box 2000
Tel: 011 447 6059 / 011 447 6095
Fax: 011 447 1202
For more information, visit the Madge Wallace webiste.