Wednesday, 06 February 2013
Nedbank is seeking to recruit Call Agents in Durban to proactively retain existing clients through providing a consistent client experience and value add client propositions. Applications close 8 February 2013.
Call Agents will proactively retain existing clients by A) contacting potential attritors based on customer research data and b) by responding to internal transfers or leads generated from elsewhere in the team.
Applications accepted until: 8 February 2013
Advert code: CALLAG03
Nedbank Sub Division Cluster: Nedbank Integrated Channels
Location: Nedbank Contact Centre
Key performance areas:
- 90% of the time you will: Contact and retain existing clients.
In this capacity you will:
- Focus on client retention and efficient quality service
- Identify needs and prepare value add offer to meet client need prior to making call based on data provided
- Communicate value add proposition to client
- Fulfill client need and/or resolve issues
- Escalate on value proposition where appropriate
- Identify any cross sell opportunity and refer
- Respond to and process retention leads OR work from pre-loaded data and new leads – process is a First call resolution
- Complete all on call capturing accurately and quickly
- Provide ongoing feedback for continuous improvement
- Deliver consistent client experience adhere to SLAs, compliance and regulatory requirements achievement of set objectives.
- 10% of the time you will: Personal Development and Team Work.
In this capacity you will:
- Live the values
- Improve own assessment skills and knowledge
- Formal and informal training and research""
- Agree BSC and development plan
- Attend relevant coaching and training initiatives as planned
- Build and maintain relationships with all stakeholders.
- Grade 12 or appropriate National Certificate or Diploma at NQF Level 4.
- Sales / Relationship management course.
Job related experience:
- 2 years client service experience (preferably in a sales environment)
- Working in a Retail Banking environment
- Call Centre experience will be an advantage
- 1 year - Deposits exceeding 12 months.
- Computer literacy
- All Nedbank product offerings
- Card; Transactional Banking Products
- All business processes relevant to the product
- Banking Platform
- NTE knowledge
- Internet and intranet
- Right Fax
- Plastic Stock Mngt
- Microsoft Office Products
Required industry acumen:
- Call centre experience, service or client relationship management environment, financial services would be an advantage.
- FICA, FAIS, NCA.
- Monday - Saturday;
- 8 hours shifts from 7am and 7pm.
Preference will be given to applicants from designated groups and suitable internal candidates in line with Nedbank's policies.
How to apply:
To apply online, click here.