PEP was founded in 1965 and has since grown to become one of the largest retailers in South Africa, with over 2,000 stores across the country.
PEP is known for its commitment to providing customers with fashionable clothing at prices that are accessible to everyone. The stores offer a wide variety of clothing items, from casual wear to formal attire, as well as a range of footwear and accessories.
In addition to its retail operations, PEP is also involved in various corporate social responsibility initiatives, such as supporting early childhood development programs and providing assistance to people affected by disasters.
The 17 000 people employed at PEP are united by a unique culture that promotes growth, dignity, respect and fun.
Examples of Pep Vacancies
PEP has a variety of jobs from retail and customer service to marketing and finance. Here are some examples of Pep vacancies:
Retail sales associates
Distribution centre workers
Finance related jobs
How To Submit Your Pep Application Form
Visit the PEP Careers website.
If you find a pep job that interests you, complete the online application form
Submit all the required documents to the provided email address.
Wait for a response.
If you have not heard back within 30 days from pep, your pep application form has been unsuccessful.
Before submitting your pep application form, ensure that you meet the necessary requirements for pep vacancies and that you are aware of what you duties will be if you work at a pep store.
How To Craft A Great CV For Pep Vacancies
- Update the look: A clean modern design will draw attention to specific accomplishments so a prospective employer can see at a glance what’s important.
- Track record: Make a good first impression. Kick-off with a brief summary of your abilities and accomplishments and highlight your career successes.
- Skills profile: Draw attention to the key strengths and competencies that meet the requirements of the job you are applying for.
- Education: Begin with your highest qualification first, and stick to major milestones.
- Experience: Start with your current position and then previous positions in date order. Highlight your achievements and use examples to prove your claim.
- Keep your CV short – two-to--three pages at the most.
- Make sure that there are no grammatical or spelling errors in your CV. You have only a few seconds to make the right impression, so don’t risk losing out through a few careless typos.
5 Biggest CV Mistakes Job Seekers Make
- Not tailoring your CV: Your CV needs to be tailored to the position you are applying for. Make sure your CV includes the skills you have that your prospective employer is looking for.
- Using a terrible email address: I’m not going to hire someone who uses the email “[email protected]m” - never going to happen! Make sure your email address is neat and professional
- No detail in current role: Your most recent position is key to your CV - put some effort into outlining everything you can about your most recent role.
- Basic language: Use keywords and don't speak simply when crafting your CV
- Unexplained gaps: If you’ve been out of work, you’ll have a gap in your employment history. Show that you used that time productively, such as with personal projects.
5 Cover Letter Tips For Job Seekers
- Address the hiring manager by name
- Highlight your relevant experience and skills
- Show your enthusiasm for the company and the job
- Keep it short and focused
- Close with a strong call to action
PEP offers a range of job opportunities, from entry-level positions to management roles, and provides opportunities for growth and advancement within the company.