Two Rivers Platinum 2024 Bursary Sponsorship
The sponsorship aims to nurture educational aspirations of current students, leading to a more proficient and effective future workforce, ultimately benefiting the community and the broader economy.
- Grade 12 with university exemption
- Proof of admission acceptance to a South African accredited Institution of higher learning
- Must be in financial need.
- Credit bearing qualifications registered on the National Qualifications Framework,
- Studies must be DHET registered,
- Supporting documents submitted as per the application form.
- Be subjected to Psychometrics assessments.
- Registration fees
- Tuition fees
- Accommodation fees
- Prescribed books
- Compulsory study material
Submit the following documents along with application form:
- Completed application form
- Certified ID copy (SAPS)
- Matric certificate / Poof of highest level of education acquired.
- Previous year’s examination results
- Any supplementary examination results, where applicable
- Proof of registration at University/College/Technikon/School
- Statement / Invoice with institution banking details from the University /Technikon/College/School concerned to show the cost of study (where not possible, an estimate of these costs)
- Proof of residence
Electronic applications with the reference number should be sent to:
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study
AIE believes in continuously working towards improvement and dedication to quality education. They offer a large range of courses at the campuses. Their Urban Kitchen restaurant offers healthy meal options on campus. Midrand Campus has a roof chill area, where students can enjoy their break times. Bursaries are awarded to students who have produced excellent results.
The climate crisis is everyone’s problem, but there’s only so much that the people on the ground can do. A huge chunk of change can come from those higher up, but capitalism has tricked us into blaming low-income individuals instead.
- Study At Trinity College Dublin: Ireland’s Highest Ranking University
- You Can Study MBA At Cambridge University Judge Business School
- Study In Scotland At The University of Stirling
- All You Need To know About The University of Suffolk MBA Programme
- Become A Part Of The University Of Reading's Global Student Body