Alfred Nzo District Municipality Bursary 2024
Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified persons for external bursary programme for 2024. Academic year. Alfred Nzo District Municipality bursary funds the following scarce and critical skills:
- BSc Environmental and Water Science, BSc Community Water Services and Sanitation, BSc
- Water Resource Management, National Diploma Water and Science Technology
- National Diploma Marine Engineering
- National Diploma/Degree Disaster Management
- National Diploma/Degree in Graphic Art/Design
- National Diploma/ Degree Mechanical Engineering
- National Diploma/ Degree Geographic Information System
- National Diploma Information Communication Technology (ICT)
- Preference will be given to disadvantaged individuals, and proof thereof must be provided.
- Students residing within Alfred Nzo area of jurisdiction
- Youth between ages 16-35
- Students who are financially needy and academic deserving
- Students who are intending to study at a recognised South African tertiary institution for the aforementioned fields.
All queries should be directed to Ms. A.N. Zibobo: Human Resource Development Section by telephone on (039) 2545112/5125 or by E-mail at [email protected].
Applicants should submit the following documents with the application forms:
- Motivation letter
- Grade 12 certificate or latest results for current grade 12 leaners
- Proof of enrolment or acceptance letter from recognised tertiary institution
- Certified copy of ID
- Proof of residence from Ward Councillor
- Parents proof of income/death certificate(s) affidavit in cases where the student does not have one or both parents.
Applications must be submitted to: The Senior Manager Corporate Services, Alfred Nzo District Municipality, ERF 1400 Ntsizwa Street, Private Bag X 511, Mount Ayliff 4735. No faxed or E-malled documents will not be accepted.
After completing your matric certificate exams, you are faced with a multitude of post-matric options that can shape your future paths.
These options range from pursuing higher education at universities or colleges, entering vocational training programs, joining the workforce, or even considering entrepreneurial ventures, each offering unique opportunities for personal and professional growth.
You've probably been contemplating the next chapter of your life all throughout the year asking yourself, 'what am I going to study after I finish completing my matric certificate exams?', 'am I going to study? What else can I do when I pass'? Well, we can help.
Where to Study