Wednesday, 25 August 2010
Getting the right qualification is your key to success in a competitive world but, with tertiary education becoming more and more costly, those dreams of success can seem so far away.
Not anymore! A Nedbank Student Loan gives prospective students and parents peace of mind and a sense of financial security knowing that funds are available for further studies.
Your Nedbank Student Loan will cover costs for:
- Tuition fees
- Study-related equipment
Your student loan contract will be subject to:
- A once-off administration fee
- A monthly debit order to pay back the interest on the loan amount borrowed.
- Reapplication for each year of registration (a student loan is granted for a specific year of study)
The benefits of the product include:
- Competitive interest rates and flexible repayment terms, during and after completion of studies
- Grace periods for students who have to complete internships, community service or articles to qualify in their field of study
- Competitive Nedbank credit life cover for death or disability
Visit your nearest Nedbank branch or www.nedbank.co.za for more information.