- Created on Tuesday, 24 August 2010 12:55
- Hits: 4400
From FNB student loans you can get a loan from R4 000 to finance further and higher education including books and tuition fees.
What can I do with my FNB Bank student loan?
- Pay tuition fees directly to the University/educational institution
- Service only the interest portion whilst completing your studies and start repaying interest plus capital after graduation
- Consider your no obligations quote, which is valid for 10 days
- Receive a better interest rate if you bank with FNB
What will it cost?
The monthly repayment amount is based on your risk profile and the terms of the loan.
Do I qualify for an FNB Bank student loan?
To apply, your parent or sponsor must be permanently or self employed; should have worked for the same employer or in the same industry for a reasonable period of time; and should be able to afford the monthly repayments. His/her credit record as well as bank account conduct will also be taken into consideration.
What do I need to do?
You will require the following documentation:
- A valid green bar-coded South African Identity Document for the parent as well as the student
- Non-FNB customer: original bank statements for the last 3 months
- Most recent pay slips / proof of employment:
- One month's pay slip if paid monthly
- Two if paid fortnightly
- Four if paid weekly
- Provide a settlement quote from the University/educational institution.
Visit your nearest FNB branch, or
Call us on 0861 40 40 40.