- Created on Tuesday, 07 May 2013 13:09
- Hits: 2967
Sponsored by the Dramatic, Artistic and Literary Rights Organisation (DALRO) and Nedbank Arts Affinity, the ACT Scholarships Programme is aimed at learners in their final year of secondary education who wish to pursue undergraduate studies in the performing arts.
- Created on Friday, 26 April 2013 12:35
- Hits: 4107
Accenture is accepting applications for its 2014 Scholarship Programme until 15 August, 2013. Accenture South Africa (Pty) Ltd administers an independent Education Trust, established for the purpose of supporting students with strong academic ability across selected disciplines, and who have limited access to financial resources. Selected candidates are awarded a full scholarship that enables them to continue their education at one of South Africa’s premier tertiary institutions.
- Created on Wednesday, 28 November 2012 11:59
- Hits: 12293
Argility, developer of software solutions engineered to empower businesses to deliver exceptional services to their customers, consistently, is offering a bursary in 2013 to 2nd and final year Computer Science and related subjects, students.
- Created on Friday, 25 January 2013 12:18
- Hits: 9219
Earlier this month we published an article about the in's and out's of the 2014 admissions to the Oprah Winfrey Leadership Academy for Girls in 2014. If you or someone you know would still like to apply for a scholarship at this prestigious school, here are the application forms! Apply before 8 February 2013!
- Created on Friday, 02 November 2012 08:38
- Hits: 1822
With rising petrol and food prices, we know that everyone’s budgets are tight and the need is great in our communities. Kuier magazine, together with Redro fish paste, want to help and will therefore be giving away five school scholarships.
- Created on Monday, 21 January 2013 12:22
- Hits: 10416
The Mandela Scholarship Fund is available for Exchange and Study Abroad students from South Africa who would like to pursue one semester of their studies at Leiden University in the Netherlands. The scholarship will be awarded for a maximum of 5 months.
- Created on Monday, 15 October 2012 10:24
- Hits: 4028
PPS, the only financial services company in South Africa that has focused exclusively on graduate professionals for over 70 years, awarded R1 million worth of bursaries and scholarships to students for the 2012 academic year and is now offering another R1 million worth of bursaries and scholarships to students for the 2013 academic year.
- Created on Sunday, 13 January 2013 15:14
- Hits: 1086
Reaching your academic dreams requires hard work and dedication. Finding the funds to pursue your dreams may not always be easy, especially in these tough economic times. A scholarship is a great way to reach your dreams and feel rewarded and acknowledged for your hard work. The question which may be asked is: what is a scholarship?
- Created on Monday, 08 October 2012 11:21
- Hits: 1741
The Centre for Critical Research on Race and Identity (CCRRI) invites applications for participation in a collaborative project, Education and Emancipation: A Critical, Intervention-Oriented Investigation of Obstacles and Opportunities Within the Higher-Education-and-Training Sector in South Africa. Through funding provided by the Department of Higher Education Training, applications are invited for 10 graduate scholarships (doctoral and masters-level) to participate in national study projects.
- Created on Tuesday, 11 December 2012 09:28
- Hits: 2396
In 2013 Reconstructed Living Lab (RLabs) will give hundreds of scholarships to youth, women, and the unemployed from the local communities of Cape Town. Community members may select from a variety of leadership and management courses. These courses will empower individuals to become entrepreneurs, employable, and social conscious leaders, who will transform their communities and other sectors.
- Created on Monday, 01 October 2012 08:52
- Hits: 2974
Monash South Africa is committed to providing learning opportunities for the highest achieving students, as well as those experiencing some form of disadvantage (financial hardship) in the form of scholarships.
- Social Work Bursaries with the National Department of Social Development
- Full academic scholarship with the Investec CA Programme
- Scholar Development with the Student Sponsorship Programme
- Looking for the Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Scholarship Programme application forms?
- Applications for Allan Gray Orbis Foundation Scholarship now open
- Peermont Education Trust students graduate
- NRF 2013 postgraduate scholarships available
- Govt backs prospective social workers