- Created on Friday, 24 August 2012 10:39
- Hits: 1778
GIBB, one of Africa’s largest engineering consulting companies, is offering engineering bursaries for tuition at any University in South Africa.
What is offered:
A GIBB Bursary covers:
- Cost of tuition at any University in South Africa;
- Books and Stationery;
- Travel costs where applicable;
- Accommodation where applicable;
- Vacation employment; and
- Internship if required.
- Must be a South African citizen;
- Studying or wish to study towards a Civil Engineering degree.
- Copies of your
- Full academic record
- Completed application form
- Valid contact details.
- 12 months employment at any GIBB office in South Africa; and
- Vacation work at any GIBB office in South Africa.
- Download the application form from here
- The closing date for applications is 31 August 2012.
- Application forms should be completed in your own hand writing
- If your results are not available, please submit your application form and indicate that your results will follow as soon as they are available.
- No fax application forms will be accepted.
Post:The Human Resources Consultant
Human Resources Department
PO Box 3965